Industry-leading Performance At A Budget Price
The new TTP-247 thermal transfer desktop barcode printer series delivers more performance for the price than any other printer in its class. Based on the design of its best-selling predecessor, the TTP-245 Plus, the TTP-247 runs at an impressive 7 inches per second, printing up to 4 inches wide at 203 dpi resolution.
A second model in the series – the TTP-345 – offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at 5 inches per second. Both models offer 8 MB of SDRAM and 4 MB of onboard Flash memory. Gigabytes of Flash memory can be added via an onboard SDHC card reader.
TTP-247 series offers USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity, plus an optional Ethernet port for networking. It also incorporates the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®).
- Up to 177.8 mm (7”) per sec. print speed
- 4 MB Flash memory and 8 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4”) OD
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
|Printing Method||Thermal Transfer and Direct Transfer|