Professional, high-speed label printer helps you quickly tackle labeling tasks in your busy office
Create cost-effective paper labels for file folders, envelopes, packages, and DVDs –even create banners and signs up to 3-ft long. The ultra-fast print speeds of up to 93 labels per minute help save time on big projects. Whether you print 1 label or multiple labels at a time, the convenient, automatic cutter speeds your job along.
Use one of the two easy ways to create labels Press the Editor Lite button to launch the intuitive, built-in Plug and Label software to quickly type and print labels without installing software. Or install the included P-touch Editor label design software to create more elaborate labels.
- Prints cost-effective, pre-sized labels for common office uses such as file folders, envelopes, discs, banners - even packages
- Ultra-fast printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Also prints on continuous paper and tape rolls for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Print postage from your desktop – print the exact postage you need, when you need it, with pbSmartPostage
- High-resolution printing (up to 300 x 600 dpi), for crisp text and graphics
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time
- Convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner needed
- "Plug & Label" feature lets you create and print labels without installing software
|Printing method||Direct thermal printing via thermal head|
|Speed of printing||Max. 150 mm/sec|