The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications. Establishing preventative maintenance programs are becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of electrical equipment and can significantly reduce both planned and unplanned downtime. Unplanned downtime costs are difficult to calculate, but often significant. For some industries, it can represent 1 - 3 % of revenue (potentially 30 - 40 % of profits) annually.
- Insulation test 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V for many applications
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Low-pass filter for motor drive measurements
- AC/DC voltage, dc milliVolts, ac/dc milliamps, resistance (Ω), and continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, and frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Min Operating Temperature||-20 °C|