Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester
Part Code :
A solid, basic installation tester.
Product: Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester are being added to cart ...
Product: Fluke 1662 Multifunction Installation Tester was added to cart.
The Fluke 1662 gives you Fluke reliability, simple operation and all the testing power you need for day-in, day-out installation testing.
- Measurement function
- Voltage & frequency
- Wiring polarity checker, detects broken N wires
- Insulation resistance
- Continuity & resistance
- Measure motor windings with continuity test
- Loop & line resistance
- Prospective earth fault current (PEFC/IK)
- Prospective short-circuit current (PSC/IK)
- RCD switching time
- RCD tripping level (ramp test)
- Measures trip time & current for RCD type A & AC in one test
- RCD variable current
- Automatic RCD test sequence
- Phase sequence indicator
|AC voltage measurement|
|Accuracy 45 Hz – 66 Hz||0.8% + 3|
|Input impedance||360 kΩ|
|Overload protection||660 V rms|
|Continuity testing (RLO)|
|Range (autoranging)||20 Ω / 200 Ω / 2000 Ω|
|Resolution||0.01 Ω / 0.1 Ω / 1 Ω|
|Open Circuit Voltage||>4 V|
|Insulation resistance measurement (RISO)|
|Accuracy of tTest voltage (at rated test current)||+10%|